|Industrial Uses||Heat treatment, Sterilization, Energy/electricity production, Agricultural, Energy storage, Lifting gas, Mechanical effort, Wood treatment, Concrete treatment|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Request for Real Time Steam Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/steam-price-trends/pricerequest
Boiling water evaporates to produce steam, which is water in a gaseous state. Water produces saturated or invisible steam as a consequence. Steam is often produced by heating a boiler or burning coal and other types of fuel, but due to recent developments, it can also be produced using solar energy.
When the water hits 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the steaming process starts. The enthalpy of vaporisation is the amount of energy needed to turn water into a gas, increasing in volume 1,700 times at standard pressure and temperature. 1600 litres of steam are produced for every litre of water that is boiled.
The major producers leading the production of Steam are China, South Korea, Germany, Finland, and India
Key Details About the Steam Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Steam price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Steam price Forecast, chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Steam Price Trend:
Because of the greater use of electrical gear and equipment as well as growing industrialisation, the need for gas, electricity, coal, oil, and other types of steam is increasing as power requirements rise.
Additionally, steam is a necessary product due to its use in power plants, which primarily use coal steam. The trend in steam prices is mostly affected by this industrial usage in various facilities.
Key Market Players:
• Alfa Laval
• A.O Smith
• Harbin Electric
News and Events:
- • August 2021: Babcock Wanson, a global supplier of process heating equipment, industrial boilers, servicing, and training, amalgamated with Steam Plant Engineering (S.P.E.), a pioneer in the field of industrial boiler services, to strengthen the company’s position in the UK steam boiler market.
- May 2021: The industrial tool and equipment manufacturer Atlas Copco, based in Sweden, recently acquired a sizeable stake in the Dutch company Eco Steam and Heating Solutions (E.R.S. HOLDING B.V.J.), which makes industrial steam and hot water boilers. This acquisition was made to broaden Atlas Copco’s provision of specialised rental products to industrial customers across all geographies and market sectors.
- Steam Sterilized Spices Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/steam-sterilized-spices-price-trends
- Steel Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/steel-price-trends
- Steel I Beam Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/steel-i-beam-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA