Discover the differences between Evernote Cost and Bluebeam Cost, two popular productivity tools for note-taking and PDF collaboration. To select the one that best suits your needs learn about their features, advantages, and pricing structures.
What is Evernote, and what features and benefits does it offer?
Evernote is a cross-platform note-taking tool that lets users log information, arrange it, and find it on any device. Read more about the Evernote Cost. Evernote’s primary attributes and advantages are as follows:
- Cross-platform access
- Notebook and tag organization
- Integrations with other apps and services
- Encryption and two-factor authentication for security
- Web clipper to save web pages
- ability to add images, audio, and attachments to notes
Here are the steps to get started using Evernote:
- Establishing an Evernote account Register for a free account on the Evernote website.
- Download the app: Get the Evernote app for your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Create a note: To add a new note, click the “New Note” button. Text, pictures, audio, and attachments can all be added.
- Put your notes in order: To categorize and arrange your notes for quick searching and retrieval, use notebooks, tags, and stacks.
- Search for notes: Use Evernote’s powerful search capabilities to quickly find what you need.
- Collaborate with others: Share notes and notebooks with others and edit together in real time.
- Integrate with other apps: To improve productivity, integrate Evernote with other software and platforms like Google Drive, Slack, and others.
- Access your notes: Access your notes from any device with the Evernote app or web client.
Start using Evernote today to capture, organize, and find information across all your devices.
Why would you prefer Evernote?
You should consider Evernote because it offers several benefits, including:
- Cross-platform access: Evernote is available on all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and the web, so you can access your notes from anywhere.
- Note-taking: Evernote provides a comprehensive note-taking experience with features such as text formatting, image and audio attachments, and tag and notebook organization.
- Collaboration: You may collaborate on projects and share notes and notebooks with others using
- Organization: Evernote’s notebook and tag system makes it easy to categorize and organize your notes, making it easy to find what you need when you need it.
- Search: Evernote’s powerful search capabilities allow you to quickly find notes, even if you have thousands of them.
- Integrations: Evernote integrates with other apps and services, such as Google Drive, Slack, and more, to help you be more productive.
- Accessibility: Evernote is available on all major platforms and has a web client, making it easy to access your notes from anywhere.
- Security: Evernote uses encryption and two-factor authentication to keep your notes and data secure.
Consider using Evernote if you’re looking for a comprehensive note-taking and organizational tool that is available on all your devices.
Evernote’s pricing model:
Evernote has a free version that includes basic features and a monthly or yearly subscription-based premium version called Evernote Premium. The cost of Evernote Premium is $7.99/month or $69.99/year. They also offer a business version called Evernote Business, which costs $14.99 per user per month.
What is Bluebeam, and what features and benefits does it offer?
Bluebeam is a software company that provides PDF-based collaboration and markup tools for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Key features and benefits of Bluebeam include:
- PDF collaboration
- Real-time collaboration with Bluebeam Studio
- Document management
- Automation with custom scripts and batch processes
- Integrations with other tools and software
- Mobile app for on-the-go access
- Industry-specific tools for AEC professionals
- Markup, redlining, and annotation tools
- Customizable toolbar and interface
Here are the steps to get started with using Bluebeam:
- Download and install Bluebeam: Visit the Bluebeam website and download the software, then install it on your computer.
- Open the PDF: Open a PDF file in Bluebeam to start annotating and marking up the document.
- Annotate PDFs: Use Bluebeam’s full set of tools to annotate, redline, and markup PDF documents.
- Collaborate in real-time: Work with project partners in real-time with Bluebeam Studios, a cloud-based collaboration platform.
- Organize PDFs: Use Bluebeam’s document management tools to organize, sort, and search PDFs in a centralized hub.
- Automate workflows: Streamline workflows with custom scripts and batch processes.
- Integrate with other tools: Integrate Bluebeam with other tools and software, such as Microsoft Teams, AutoCAD, and more.
- Access PDFs on the go: Use the Bluebeam Revu mobile app to access and mark up PDFs on the go.
Why should I consider Bluebeam?
You should consider Bluebeam because it offers several benefits, especially for architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals, including:
- PDF Collaboration: Bluebeam is designed specifically for PDF collaboration, allowing you to annotate, markup, and redline documents with a full set of tools.
- Real-time collaboration: Bluebeam Studio allows you to work on PDFs with project partners in real time, improving collaboration and reducing mistakes.
- Document management: Bluebeam provides centralized document management, allowing you to easily organize, sort, and search PDFs.
- Automation: Bluebeam allows you to streamline workflows with custom scripts and batch processes, saving time and reducing errors.
- Integrations: Bluebeam integrates with other tools and software, such as Microsoft Teams, AutoCAD, and more, to help you be more productive.
- Mobile access: The Bluebeam Revu mobile app allows you to access and markup PDFs on the go.
- Industry-specific tools: Bluebeam offers specialized tools for AEC professionals, such as a quantity takeoff tool and a plan comparison tool.
Consider using Bluebeam if you’re in the AEC industry and looking for a powerful tool to collaborate, markup, and manage PDFs of your projects.
Bluebeam pricing plan:
Bluebeam offers several pricing plans for their PDF collaboration and markup software. The cost of their standard plan, Bluebeam Standard, is $349 per year. They also offer an advanced plan called Bluebeam Extreme, which costs $449 per user per year. Both plans include access to all features and capabilities, with the Extreme plan offering additional security and customization options.
What Is the Difference Between Evernote and Bluebeam?
Evernote and Bluebeam are both productivity tools but serve different purposes. Evernote is a cross-platform note-taking app that allows users to capture, organize, and find information across all devices, while Bluebeam is a specialized PDF collaboration and markup tool for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries.
In terms of features, Evernote offers note-taking, organization, collaboration, search, integrations, accessibility, and security features. Bluebeam, on the other hand, focuses on PDF markup, collaboration, document management, automation, integrations, mobile access, and security features.
In terms of cost, Evernote Premium costs $7.99/month or $69.99/year, while Bluebeam Standard costs $349/year. Evernote Business costs $14.99/user/month, while Bluebeam Extreme costs $449/user/year.
Ultimately, the choice between Evernote and Bluebeam will depend on the specific needs and requirements of the user.
Both Evernote and Bluebeam are powerful tools, but they have different strengths. Evernote is designed for comprehensive note-taking and organization, while Bluebeam is specifically designed for PDF collaboration in the AEC industry. Consider both tools’ features and benefits when deciding which is right for you.